Beanie is a 5-month-old kitten who came into the APL one morning after having seizures all night. His owner had applied a type of dog flea medication, which is toxic to cats, on the little kitten. Our veterinary team went right to work; however, his prognosis was guarded. The medications we had at the APL were not what was needed to treat Beanie so a wonderful APL volunteer made a trip to an emergency veterinary clinic for more specialized medication. That did the trick, and by evening, Beanie was feeling a bit better. Our wonderful APL Veterinarian took him home to foster him and continued treatment. She and her family already had 5 cats but now they have 6! They fell in love with little Beanie and soon became another happy member of the APL’s “failed foster” club!