I certify that all information I have provided to apply for and secure work with The Cleveland Animal Protective League is true, complete, and correct.
• I understand that any information provided by me that is found to be false, incomplete or misrepresented in any respect, will be sufficient to (i) cancel further consideration of this application, or (ii) immediately discharge me from the employer’s service, whenever it is discovered.
• I expressly authorize, without reservation, the employer, its representatives, employees or agents to contact and obtain information from all references (personal and professional), employers, public agencies, licensing authorities and educational institutions and to otherwise verify the accuracy of all
information provided by me in this application, resume, or job interview.
• I hereby waive any and all rights and claims I may have regarding the employer, its agents, employees or representatives, for seeking, gathering and using such information in the employment process and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information about me.
• I understand that The Cleveland Animal Protective League does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law.
• I understand that this application remains current for only 30 days. At the conclusion of that time, if I have not heard from The Cleveland Animal Protective League and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to reapply and fill out a new application.
• If I am hired, I understand that I am free to resign at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, and the employer reserves the same right to terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, except as may be required by law. This application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment for any specified period or definite duration.
• I understand that no supervisor or representative of The Cleveland Animal Protective League is authorized to make any assurances to the contrary and that no implied, oral or written agreements contrary to the foregoing express language are valid unless they are in writing and signed by the Animal
Protective League’s President & CEO.
• I also understand that The Cleveland Animal Protective League requires pre-employment criminal background checks and drug testing and permission is granted to obtain such information as it relates to potential employment. Further, I understand the listed position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by a potential employee. Employees will be required to follow any other job related
duties required by their supervisor.
• I also understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal authority to work in the United States and that federal immigration laws require me to complete an I-9 Form in this regard.