Thank you for helping us select our final “Pet of the Month”
for our 2024 Cleveland APL Calendar!
Last week, your submissions were blind judged by our celebrity panel, and after tallying the top 11 photos, there were so many great photos that there was not one clear winner for the last spot! We asked you to help us select the final “Pet of the Month” and you came through!
It’s official! After the votes were tallied, Cupcake & Sprinkles get to be our final “Pet of the Month” in the 2024 Cleveland APL Calendar!
Congratulations to Cupcake & Sprinkles, and congratulations to everyone who entered this year’s Calendar Contest!
As a reminder, all photos entered before the cut-off date will find a place in our 2024 Cleveland APL Calendar, and their families will receive one copy of the calendar for each photo entered. We’re so thankful to our community for coming together, sharing their pets, and helping us here at the Cleveland APL. Our mission would not be possible without YOU!
Submissions for the 2024 Cleveland APL Calendar Contest have been closed.
If you missed your chance to have your pet be a part of our 2024 Calendar, stay tuned for 2025!
Until then, click here to see other fun ways to support the Cleveland APL.
Get ready for your 2025 Calendar submission now. See our rules for entry below and get your cameras ready!
1. Photos must be of pets only – no people (or parts of people), please!
2. You may submit your photo(s) electronically or by mailing a 4×6 horizontally-formatted photograph to our regular mailing address.
3. Digital photos are preferred. Cell phone photos are accepted if saved at the highest resolution possible. Polaroid, copyrighted professional photographs, or photos taken in a studio are not acceptable. Photos with text or with social-media filters or frames will not be accepted. We cannot return physical photographs which are mailed.
4. Please do not stamp or write on the back of the photo. For digital photos, please provide sharp images (highest resolution) that are 300 dpi at a 5×7 format or larger and in JPEG (JPG) or TIFF format. Digital photos must be at least 3,000 pixels horizontal to be eligible to compete for a “Pet of the Month” spot. Please name the digital files by the pet’s first and last name, i.e. “Fido Jones.jpg.” Photos that don’t meet pixel or dpi requirements will still be featured, but will not be eligible for a “Pet of the Month” spot or thumbnail.
5. All entries will be blind-judged by the Cleveland APL’s panel of local celebrities and the top 12 will be featured as “Pets of the Month.”
6. Stay tuned for the starting date for 2025!