Enter the 2024 APL Calendar Contest
Deadline Saturday, July 22, 2023
The entry fee is $35.00 per picture and your pet’s picture is guaranteed to be included on the pages of the Cleveland APL’s 2024 calendar. Your entry fee also includes a copy of our full-color calendar, which will be mailed to you in November 2023.
**Upon completion of the registration process, please e-mail your pet’s photo as an attachment to email@example.com.**
1. Photos must be of pets only – no people (or parts of people), please!
2. You may submit your photo(s) electronically by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a 4×6 horizontally-formatted photograph to our regular mailing address ATTN: 2024 Calendar Contest, 1729 Willey Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113.
3. Digital photos are preferred. Cell phone photos are accepted if saved at the highest resolution possible. Polaroid, copyrighted professional photographs, or photos taken in a studio are not acceptable and we cannot return photographs.
4. Please do not stamp or write on the back of the photo. For digital photos, please provide sharp images (highest resolution) that are 300 dpi at a 5×7 format or larger and in JPEG (JPG) or TIFF format. Digital photos must be at least 3,000 pixels horizontal. Please name the digital files by the pet’s first and last name, i.e. “Fido Jones.jpg.” In order to be eligible to win a month, your photo entry must be high resolution.
5. All entries will be blind-judged by the Cleveland APL’s panel of local celebrities and the top 12 will be featured as “Pets of the Month.” All entries must be postmarked by Saturday, July 22, 2023 and will be included in the 2024 calendar. Those chosen for “Pet of the Month” will be notified by phone or e-mail.