Saturday December 11th 10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday December 12th 11:00am-5:00pm
Empty the cages for the holidays!
Help us find homes for 200 loving companions in two days!
All animals available to go home immediately!
Cats 1 yr and up: $5
Kittens under 1 yr: $20
Dogs (over 5 months) $50
Puppies (5 months and under) $100
- Reduced Adoption Fees!
- Each adopted animal will go home with a Tote Bag Filled with Great pet Gifts, including pet toys, food, treats, pet care manuals, stickers, magnets and more!
- Pet Photos with Santa ‘Paws’! Bake Sale!
- Saturday December 11th 10:30-12:30pm
- Sunday December 12th 12:30-2:30pm
- $5.00 donation to the APL for a 4×6 holiday framed photo. Free with pet adoption!
- Children’s Craft Table!
- Raffle Prizes!
- Petco onsite with their Junior Canine Instructor to help children get involved with the care and treatment of their new companion animal.
- Christy Paxton ,Author and Certified Dog Trainer, will be signing her recently published book ‘Reverse Dog Training’ and offering helpful training advice!
- The first two families that adopt each day will receive two complimentary tickets to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum!
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Quirk Books Cat and Dog Manuals www.Irreference.com
Pet Supplies Plus www.PetSuppliesPlus.com
Merial, Front Line: http://frontline.us.merial.com/
Are the animals spayed & neutered?
Yes. All animals are vaccinated, neutered/spayed and tested for heart worm or feline leukemia. All animals are parasite-free. Each animal will go home with a collar and APL tag, along with a coupon for a free veterinary exam.
Where is the Cleveland Animal Protective League located?
1729 Willey Avenue, Cleveland OH 44113
We are located in the Tremont District of Cleveland.